Monday, June 04, 2007

STILL ALIVE AND KICKING

A month!!! Has it really been a month since I last wrote? I can't really claim the little up date about me visiting my fam was REAL post either, so I will be harsh on myself and admit to longer than a month. Oh, the shame, oh the shame. I have had such high hopes about staying on top of blogging of being a once a weeker or at least a twice a monther. The latter is a little more realistic. Especially for this time of year. :) But that does not seem to be happening. Today I am claiming as a new begining, a clean slate and from this moment forward I will blog (Hmm....we'll see). I love high hopes for the future.

I took many wonderful pictures in Washington that I am longing to share, but can't find where my darling husband put them on the computer. So, I'm afraid that you (if there are any readers left) will have to wait a little longer.

This again is going to be short. I need to head to bed soon and want to have time to read everyones blogs. :)


Catching up in cyber world,

Naomi


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, What a delight you are. I am glad you are mine. I sometimes have a hard time realizing you are my daughter, I think of you as my friend. Hugs and much love, Mom

The Reitsma Family said...

Naomi, I still watch your blog, so when you're inspired write away!! Ya, Hadrian has grown huh! It's amazing how fast it goes. Take care :)

Taxi Driver said...

Hi Naomi,

We check several times a week, we would love to see pictures of Washington--any cafes??

-ML