Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Camp

I do not suggest forgetting the pump to blow up the air mattress with, especially when it is a queen size. T & I both spent quite a bit of time using up a large supply of our hot air to make sure we had a comfy bed to sleep on. You have to look through the car to see me blowing.
Our first night out we got barked at by a group of three coyotes on a hill across from camp. You have to look very carefully to see them. Terran was suprised that they would draw attention to themselves so close to us. We think the dogs upset them. Kojo and Kaia didn't know what to think.
Aah, snack time.
Kojo spent much of his time in camp trying to coax squirrels and chipmunks out of the trees. Poor guy, it didn't work. I personally wouldn't have shown my teeth so much if I had been him. You can't see it, but he is standing on a fallen log to get as high as he could.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: