Saturday, August 04, 2007

Vacation

It’s a lovely, lovely cool Saturday morning (it rained last night) and I felt I should share about some of the fun we’ve been having in the sun. Actually I’m going to share about our mini vacation which was super and fairly cool too.
During one of my weeks off last month (Yes, I do mean July, if you can believe it. Time is flying.), Terran also took the week off and we went CAMPING. Hurray, hurray we got out of town and went to the mountains spending five days and four nights just the two of us, plus the dogs. We saw a total of 5 people out there and they were just passing through.

1 comment:

Taxi Driver said...

How much fun you guys must have had! Your pictures turned out lovely. Thanks for sharing.
By the way, when are you guys coming to our house to cook smores?
:) - TL